A Disciple of Jesus Christ
A disciple is an obedient follower of Jesus Christ who loves God and is committed to an intentional pursuit of Christ-likeness, demonstrated by loving others, walking in unity with believers, reaching out, teaching and eventually training up other believers.
Our goal at Crossroads Evangelical Covenant Church is to do everything we can to provide you with an intentional and focused pathway which will guide you to everything that you need to:
- Come to know Christ and be forgiven from your sin
- Grow deep in your relationship with Him
- Become equipped (readied) for effective ministry (serving others)
- Help others walk down that path too
Christ died to pay the price for our sin and has provided everything that is needed for a wonderful life and for service to Him, but it is up to each of us to choose to accept that life and grow in it. No one can do that for us or force us into it.
We will help you down this pathway by providing:
- Consistent and clear opportunities for everyone to come to know and love Jesus
- Heartfelt and God-honoring worship that elevates Christ, not those leading
- Adult Bible Fellowships designed to provide a place to get to know other people who are like you, enjoy their company, and learn about the ways of God applied to the issues of our lives.
- Various Accountability Groups which provide a way for you to grow deep with the Lord and build His ways into your life by meeting with a small group of people who want the same thing and are willing to help you just as you help them.